Jan 11, 2020
We're in a new year and now that the "new year, new you"
propaganda has quieted down, it's time to get to work to make
what's happening in 2020 better than what happened in 2019.
More, bigger, louder, and faster...
Unless that's not what you want. It's not necessarily what I
want, so I decided to revisit the last 10 years to consider what I
liked about them (and what I want more of) as well as what needs to
change moving forward.
In This Episode:
- Taking live calls on Blog Talk Radio
- Writing a great book
- No Doubt, Bush, and Sandi Patty
- When you become the person you hated when you were younger
- The double-edged sword of comfort
- What Steve Jobs knew about making a decision
- Your house is on fire...literally.
- You just got robbed...literally.
- How to impress a cop
- Being a professional mannequin
- Turning pro
- Ignoring "red flags"
- When your wife calls you on your BS...
- When your dog interrupts your podcast...
- Embracing your past and using it to help you move forward
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Expert Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, subscribe now and
you'll never miss an episode. And if
you really like RED, I'd
appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two).