When it comes to marketing, there's a lot of misinformation
going around. It sounds good and it makes sense on paper, but
in practice, it doesn't work.
One of the biggest lies of marketing is the myth of "Be
You'll see this on blogs and hear is on podcasts. It's spoken of
And it doesn't work...
In This Episode:
- A marketing lesson from "Sex Pistols with a banjo"
- Standing out in a crowded marketplace
- Southern Baptists, sex, and rock n' roll
- What "Be Everywhere" actually looks like (and what it gets
- Need a big, general audience? Here's what to do...
- The big mistake amateur book authors make when releasing a new
book -- this happened to me just this week!
- How to market like a Seventh-day Adventist
- The trick to "Be Everywhere" without actually being
- Secrets of making real connections with potential
- Shark Tank -- think about this next time you watch
- How much is a "Facebook Friend" worth?
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Be Everywhere...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.