Aug 22, 2014
John Lee Dumas of Entrepreneur On Fire has raised the bar for
podcasting frequency... How do you compete with that?
And that link you just posted on Twitter? The
Washington Post says its half-life is only five
The Facebook half-life? A couple of hours...if you're lucky. Thanks
to recent algorithms, some posts never get seen at all.
So what can you do when you've got something to say and you want
people to see and hear it? That's what we talk about on this
episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- Different options for interviewing people
- Want to keep search engines happy? Try this...
- How Laurel books interviews for Go Fire
- The problem with video interviews...
- A place to find good people to interview
- This will get you a lot of social media attention...
- How to keep track of interviews
- An easy blog post style that readers will
- Will anybody care about your post in a year? Yes! (but only if
you do this...)
- Going to a seminar? Try this technique...
- Have a podcast? Here's how to post "episode notes" in just 60
- An easy "blog post" you can outsource for just a few bucks
- How to "flip" content
- Options to go deeper...
- The truth about "guest posts" -- the good, bad, and
- A place to swap rules for guest posts -- this will save you a
ton of time
- Getting crap for guest posts? Try this!
- Want to hire a writer? Don't go here...
- When you shouldn't hire an outside
Links To Things We Talk About:
Need Practice Writing Content? Here Are Two Options...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…