Apr 5, 2020
In the previous episode, I talked to Grant Baldwin, author of
the book, The Successful
Speaker, about the opportunity for experts, authors, and
podcasters to spread their messages via speaking.
Then COVID-19 hit.
There's still an opportunity. And you may benefit by taking
advantage of it.
In This Episode:
- Is the "Speaking Opportunity" dead right now? (HINT:
- How my speaking engagements have been affected by coronavirus
(or fear of coronavirus)
- The best way to prepare for live speaking events (whenever they
- A business lesson from the white-hot stock market of the
- Scared of speaking in public? This may help you...
- The real reason meeting planners love speakers (it has nothing
to do with filling seats)
- Why podcasting is better than speaking live (and how to take
advantage of it)
- The problem with "be everywhere" marketing
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Expert Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, subscribe now and
you'll never miss an episode. And if
you really like RED, I'd
appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two).