Feb 19, 2020
Grant Baldwin knows the business of speaking. And after more
than a decade of in-the-trenches work on the road, he's released a
new book, The Successful
Speaker, to help those who are interested in getting booked as
In This Episode:
- The "Speaking Opportunity" (and how to take
advantage of it)
- Is speaking the best opportunity for
you to spread your message?
- Who is hiring speakers? Five places to look...
- What speakers really get paid for
- Why "excluding" people will help you make more
money as a speaker
- The power of celebrity
- Making what you do interesting to meeting
planners, conference organizers, and others who hire speakers
- How to make money speaking for free
- How specific should your speaking topic be?
- Gary Vaynerchuk – how he built his speaking business (and why
people hire him to speak)
- The story behind Grant's book deal
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Expert Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, subscribe
now and you'll never miss an episode. And if
you really like RED, I'd
appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two).