Dec 13, 2018
The (almost) final manuscript for my book on how
to market yourself via
podcasting is back. Now what?
In this series, I'm taking you along with me with
behind-the-scenes info detailing the creation and marketing of this
In This Episode:
- Why I'm ahead of schedule (for once in this entire
- Finding a new line editor...or is it a proofreader?
- The "final" edit
- Why books always have problems
- Foreword update - one last shot for my original plan to
- Plan B
- My transition from the music business, to books, to TV/film, to
podcasting (and how this had influenced this book)
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, subscribe now via Apple
Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode. And if
you really like RED, I'd
appreciate you telling a friend (maybe even two).