Jun 5, 2018
I'm about 90 days away from releasing my new book on how to
market yourself via
podcasting. This is a book I started writing about three years
ago and it's been a challenge to get it out.
Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing a behind-the-scenes
look at the writing and publishing of this book.
In This Series:
- Writing a book (and rewriting it...three different
- Hiring an editor, firing that editor (sort of), and bringing in
two new editors
- Finishing your book, ripping it into pieces, and putting those
pieces back together, in a new and better order
- Doubt - What if this doesn't work?
- Introducing yourself to a brand new market
- Getting famous people to do a foreword for your book
- Being turned down by famous people...
- Having so many delays on your book people don't take your
- Editing down 120,000 words into 80,000 good words
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, subscribe now via Apple
Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode. And if you
really like RED, I'd appreciate you telling
a friend (maybe even two).