May 18, 2018
Jeff Sanders signed a contract with Wiley to publish his
book, The Free-Time Formula:
Finding Happiness, Focus, and Productivity No Matter How Busy You
This is Part 3 of a three-part series on how the writing and
publishing process went down. Everything in the series was done in
realtime, as it was happening. This episode contains a conversation
I had with Jeff right after The Free-Time Formula was
released to the public.
In This Episode:
- Who's going to market this book?
- The importance of pre-orders for your book
- Getting your book in physical bookstores
- How to sell books to people on your mailing list
- Have a podcast? How often should you mention that you have a
- Should the audio book version of your book get its own
- Old school book publishers (and how they think)
- Advertising books on Amazon.com
- Airport bookstores
- Why authors sign contracts with major book publishers
- Getting a foreword for your book
- How to reach out to people for endorsements of your book (and
how to get them to say yes)
- Meeting deadlines when you're writing a book
- The power of books
Links To Things I Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, subscribe now via Apple
Podcasts and you'll never miss an episode.