Nov 5, 2017
Lewis Howes has a new book about "How Men Can Embrace
Vulnerability, Create Strong Relationships, and Live Their Fullest
I think it's about more than that. I think it contains some big
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about Lewis' new
book and how you can use it to better connect with your
In This Episode:
- How to go big with your business (if you can do
- Getting the word out about your book (or other product)
- Two different marketing reasons to read Mask Of Masculinity
- Three elements of Lewis' book launch (and how to do something
similar with your book launches)
- Lewis Howes knows celebrities who can help him with his book
launch -- what to do if you don't...
- The downside of "big media" like Good Morning
- How to be "everywhere" (without actually being everywhere)
- The old school way to simulate Facebook's "tracking pixel"
- This happens a lot in Jr. High classrooms and people say they
hate it (but they secretly love it)
- Yeah, that sounds harsh... But I'll explain why it's a good
idea for you and your marketing...
- How to get a record deal -- this also works for authors who
want a book deal
- An atheist, a vegan, and a crossfitter walk into a bar...
- Gay Pride and you (even if you're not gay)
- A men's book made for women? Think about this...
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on Apple
Podcasts would be great too.