Oct 30, 2017
Entrepreneurs talk a good game when discussing boldness,
transparency, and authenticity, but few are willing to go to the
lengths Alexandra Harbushka has.
In this episode, I talk about Alexandra about her bold platform.
If you're looking to better connect with your audience and help
people, listen up, because this is what that looks like...
NOTICE: This episode isn't for kids, highly-religious
people, or those who are uncomfortable talking about sex.
In This Episode:
- The difference between herpes and HIV (from a marketing
- How much of your life should you share on a podcast?
- Herpes 101 -- there are two types of herpes (and odds are
you have one of them)
- Feeling the fear about something (and doing it anyway)
- A counterintuitive way to make your life easier
- How religion and judgement from others can affect your
- Anonymous trolls (and how to deal with them)
- Being clear in your communication (even when the words you're
using are uncomfortable to some)
- When (and how) you lose connection with people
- What clarity looks like
- The type of marketing people are so sick of (yet companies
still do this all the time)
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on Apple
Podcasts would be great too.