Oct 11, 2017
There's a guy in my neighborhood who makes a living going
door-to-door and offering various products and services, usually
odd jobs like lawn mowing.
I hired him and asked him about his business -- how he
established it and how he keeps it going.
There's no better sales training than door-to-door work. You
learn a lot about people and what makes them buy when you're
nose-to-nose and toes-to-toes with them.
That's the subject of this episode...
In This Episode:
- This happens every time a stranger knocks on my door...
- The history of door-to-door sales in the United States
- Why people put fruit in Jell-O
- The reason successful entrepreneurs are always starting over...
- How I ended up in the music business (and how I was able to
- Where to start a business
- "God vs. Satan"
- You'll never believe why this lady didn't buy the exact
same thing for a lower price...
- How one "company" bought low and sold very
- Instant Rapport - You've done this by accident (and how you can
do it with customers)
- Getting new clients
- Leveraging old clients
- How to handle when a potential client rejects your offer
- Showing the market (and people in it) that you're serious about
what you do...
- Why Jon Acuff's new book is outselling his previous book
- Pissing off kids in the neighborhood
- The famous musician who said, "No thanks."
- How BIG businesses are built
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
unlimited, royalty-free video downloads to use any way you want.
Tell them RED Podcast sent you and get a free 7-day trial to check it
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on Apple
Podcasts would be great too.