Apr 17, 2017
This is Part 2 of a two-part series on marketing lessons learned
from the Donald Trump post-election rally in Nashville. Part 1
This episode specifically brings up some issues regarding
the morality of how we make our money as well as talks
more about how Trump won the 2016 Presidential election.
In This Episode:
- High, drunk, or mentally ill?
- Why I used to subscribe to Cosmo magazine...
- What type of bitch are you?
- The reason Donald Trump had so many empty seats at his
- White people
- Fighting "pornography" while making money off it
- The thing Donald Trump is best at (and why you know who he
- Crabs in a barrel
- How Donald Trump repels women
- Pro Donald Trump vs. Anti Hillary Clinton
- Why people didn't vote for Hillary Clinton (it has nothing to
do with her qualifications)
- The "triple threat" to influence -- this works for podcasters,
bloggers, and speakers
- How to develop "instant rapport"
- Can Americans really relate to Donald Trump? Probably not (but
they think they can).
- The pros and cons (mostly pros) of working in small
- How to pick up high-paying gigs that don't have a lot of
- Are segments of your market being ignored?
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Fyrebox, the best way to
build a viral quiz and generate leads. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get
50% an annual plan.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.