Feb 27, 2017
This is a special episode which contains highlights of a
conversation I had with copywriter Neal Samudre. This was
originally intended for high-end clients of ProCoach, but the
content was so good (and so flexible), I'm releasing it via RED
The conversation centers around how to get more clients and
build rapport via a five-step (and automated) email sequence. As
this was something originally intended for coaches and
consultants, getting more clients is what I focused many of
the examples on. This five-step sequence is very flexible though
and will work for a number of things including getting more podcast
subscribers, webinar viewers, and live event attendees.
This five-step sequence is something you can launch
You'll benefit from listening to this. You'll also want a pen
and paper to take notes.
In This Episode:
- Want people to stay on your mailing list? The first email
you must send when they sign up...
- The essential action you want new mailing list subscribers to
take immediately -- you must ask for this!
- Building rapport with people on your mailing list
- How to share your story in a way that helps you sell more
- Want more of your emails to be read? Use this email marketing
lesson from The Dukes Of Hazzard...
- A "trick" used in direct mail which increases response to the
emails you send in a big way
- Have friends in AA? You've likely already seen this marketing
technique in action... -- I'll show you how to use it for your
- Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader (and how it applies to your
- The real value of podcasting for coaches and consultants
- How to get more people to sign up for your webinar
- Transitioning your emails from information to a pitch for your
- Have trouble selling things via email? This single line of text
within the email you send will give you the confidence you need to
ask for the sale (and get paid what you're worth)
- Single? You can use this technique to get more dates...
- Selling a service (or product) over $100? How to get that
kind of money via email...
- Want a sales boost? Use this technique from the Home Shopping
- How live event promoters mess up their credibility
- Emailing after your 5-step sequence is over
- The best day of the week to send an email asking for money
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.