You can learn a lot about influence and human psychology by
watching rock stars on stage. A solid frontman is as
skilled at leading a crowd as any great political, religious, or
If you're really into improving your influence with large
audiences, you need to study rock stars. And that's exactly what
I'm doing on this episode of RED Podcast...
In This Episode:
- Marketing lessons from the biggest mouth in rock and roll
- The most annoying thing about public speakers -- never do this!
- What comics (and hookers) know about connecting with
- A mistake speakers, comics, and other performers make when
trying to connect with an audience
- Cults (and good speakers) use this technique to build loyalty
(and people love them for it)
- Why retail clerks are assholes
- The real estate agent who insulted my wife -- was this a
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Help Your Entrepreneur Gain More Influence...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.