There's a common situation among entrepreneurs, especially among
entrepreneurs who have been in business for five years or more.
It's not obvious from the outside and likely to go unnoticed
by non-entrepreneurs. Once an entrepreneur mentions it to another
though, the reaction is likely to be, "I feel the exact same
If you've ever wondered how you're going to pay your
mortgage, make payroll, or keep the lights on, this episode is for
What I talk about...
In This Episode:
- How to increase your "luck" as an entrepreneur
- The downside of winning the lottery
- Your first $1,000,000 -- the "trick" millionaires know
- Are you going to die broke?
- Dying with your boots on
- My recurring dream about entrepreneurship -- I've had it at
least 100 times
- Two questions to ask your entrepreneur friends
- What "luck" really looks like
- An lesson for entrepreneurship from The Bachelor (and
other lame television shows)
- Why women really love weddings
- The Lottery and how it hurts people (it's not what you
- How you and I make our culture worse (and what we can
do about it)
- Getting lucky in business and life (for real)
- How entrepreneurs prepare for success
- Why struggling as an entrepreneur is vital to your longterm
- Winning the "entrepreneur lottery"
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
FreshBooks. Tell them
RED Podcast sent you and get a free month (no credit
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Win In Business...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.