Aug 23, 2016
As you grow your influence, you'll have opportunities to
generate "free money" simply by using your name. For example,
[[YOUR NAME HERE]] Bottled Water or [[YOUR NAME
HERE]] Dog Food.
For some people, these kinds of deals can make more money than
their "real" businesses...
But is something like this for you?
In this episode, I talk about the pros and cons of licensing
your name, how opportunities like this happen, and what you need to
watch out for when they do...
In This Episode:
- Why Daymond John isn't at the Daymond John Launch Academy
- A teenage "hobby" that is now worth BILLIONS --
Too bad the original owners sold it for just $130
- The 14-week #1 Billboard Hit (You've danced to it at
weddings...) -- Sold for just $1500!
- Something to watch for when doing "partnerships" online
- Keeping your good reputation online...
- Only $27 for $10,000 in "value" (and by "value" I mean
- The guru "race to the bottom" and how to avoid it
- Why you don't see Gucci in Costco
- The "Utah Scam" and what you need to know about it (because
you're the one who will be really screwed)
- Why Guerrilla Marketing is dead
- Chicken Soup For The Soul (You were already thinking this, but
I'm going to say it anyway...)
- Selling meth on RED Podcast
- What you need to know about the sponsors of RED
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
FreshBooks. Tell them
RED Podcast sent you and get a free month (no credit
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Make Extra Money...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.