Nothing sucks the life out of you than having nobody care about
your work. The worst thing that can happen to an author is to put
months (or even years) into creating a great book, only to release
that book and have be ignored.
Most non-fiction business books sell fewer than 5000
You can do better than that!
On this episode, I talk about the "fantastic four" -- four
non-fiction book frameworks that sell like crazy. Regardless of
your "niche" in business, you can use one of these to give you book
the boost it needs and the sales it deserves.
Intimidated by the thought of writing 200 pages (or more) of
content? Don't worry... I also cover a way to outline your book
that makes organization and writing easy!
In This Episode:
- Everybody has a book (except you)
- Why most authors don't sell many books
- Your competitive advantage -- is it really that
- Everybody knows what the "special sauce" is...
- The number one thing you can do to write a book that sells
- What makes people want to buy your book (and how to give it to
- Four "topics" that sell books like crazy
- SEX!! - How you can use sex to be more sexy to the sex-crazed
people who think about getting more sex while they're in
the middle of having sex
- People don't want this... (but it's the approach most
authors take with their books)
- The "quick and dirty" book outline that will get you 200+ pages
- How to write a book in 60 days (or less)
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
FreshBooks. Tell them
RED Podcast sent you and get a free month (no credit
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Write A Book That Sells...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.