Daymond John of Shark Tank loves licensing deals, so it's no
surprise he's licensed his name to a seminar company doing events
under the name "Damond John's Launch Academy."
I got the invite in the mail and booked my reservations. And on
this episode of RED Podcast, I share my experience as well
as the lessons I learned from this event which will help you to
sell more product, pitch better, and have your own successful
In This Episode:
- My office with a strip club on top
- Daymond John's VIP Gift Package
- If you ever host a live event, NEVER do this...
(Seriously, this was super uncool and didn't make it easy for
me to buy)
- Anatomy of a high-dollar sales pitch
- Why you don't have any money (according to the staff of the
Daymond John Launch Academy)
- How to be like Daymond John
- The easiest thing to sell people (it works every
- What happens when you take $4000 and turn it into $100,000
- How to word a guarantee (this sounds great to buyers, but it
also gives you a nice safety net, so they can't abuse it)
- Do you need money for your business? Daymond John has you
- Going from $39,000 to $13,000,000 -- how one entrepreneur did
- The "sidecar" marketing technique -- this can make you
- Can a cab driver make more money than people at Daymond John's
- Without this, you have no business (somebody should
tell all these "wannabe" startup companies...)
- Making an investor pitch? Five things you need to know...
- Short on money? How to get great employees for a fraction of
what your competition is paying
- A "high-dollar pitch" gets analyzed...
- 5 elements of a perfect pitch -- How many of these do you
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
FreshBooks. Tell them
RED Podcast sent you and get a free month (no credit
Help Your Entrepreneur Build A Real Business...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.