A few months ago, I ended up at a "secret" V.I.P. party. Some of
the people attending were paying as much as $30,000 for access to
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about what
"V.I.P." really looks like and how you can get access to events
like this for free...
What You'll Learn:
- A sales lesson from Jehovah's Witnesses
- Why book publishers (and authors) give away so much stuff when
new books are released
- The reason I always buy hyped-up books during their
launch periods (even if I know they're going to be junk)
- VIP tickets -- why people really buy them
- The best part about flying "First Class" -- few people will
- What happens when you sit next to an important person (it's not
what you think)
- All about "noisy" people
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.