It's amazing the how much time, money, and effort that is wasted
attending networking events, various business parties, and trade
shows. Still, if you know what to do, you can turn even the most
"worthless" event into something great.
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about how
to do just that.
What You'll Learn:
- Why most people (maybe even you) find trade shows so
frustrating (and how a few elite people actually make them
- How the hell is that guy going to finish a
- The networking mistakes even successful people make
- Why are you still acting like you're in junior high
- Is there a invisible "force field" in the room? If so, how to
- Snapchat -- why it doesn't matter
- A networking lesson from a "crazy" guy at the marathon
- How to kill a good connection dead
- Want to be the most interesting guy in the room? Start a
conversation with this question...
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Make More Impact At Trade
Shows And Networking Events...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.