Dec 25, 2015
A lot of authors, speakers, and podcasters (the people who
listen to this podcast) are pretty vocal about their faith (as well
as a lot of other factors which have nothing to do with
Don't be an idiot when it comes to this.
Sometimes, letting somebody in on personal details of your life
will help your business. Other times though, it can severely limit
your growth and income.
Listen up to make sure you're not making some very common
What You'll Learn:
- Marketing lessons from a "Christmas" event
- Merry Christmas - Does this statement belong in your
- A small business in a small town that ended up being on FOX
News (and in the middle of a big controversy)
- Never assume this... Never.
- Doing business in the Bible Belt
- How one receptionist is costing her boss a lot of business
(it's not what you think)
- Why some people in the Bible Belt are getting their panties in
- The story of a popular music producer (he's sold over
30,000,000 albums) and how he handles the "War On Christmas"
- When you assume this, you can also assume your
business is going to fail
- Is your message loaded? A lesson for you... Let's not make
this any harder than it has to be.
- How an "out of town" woman screwed things up for a local
business who didn't want any trouble
- The #1 thing your customers want from you
- A good reason not to flaunt your "lifestyle"
- Have a Rolex watch? A rule for you to follow...
- Why people hate vegetarians
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Grow Their Businesses...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.