Nov 1, 2015
Being an influencer means you're creating. You're publishing new
blog posts, writing new books. and releasing new podcasts.
But what happens when you change direction or your old content
seems stale? What do you do then?
That the subject of this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- How Halloween is like business
- A business lesson from a feature film
- Did this famous music producer screw things up?
- The "bad review" on Amazon that keeps on giving
- Why to stop selling old books (and other
products) even if they're making you money
- How a "high school reunion" affects the content you
- Why the people who listen to you (or read why you write)
benefit from "bad" content you've produced
- What people want more than perfection
- Are you suffering from Axl Rose Syndrome?
- Why you're lucky you're not a musician -- unless you are a
musician and in that case I'm sorry because this is going against
you big time
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Author, Blogger, and Podcaster Friends...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.