It takes a certain amount of ego and self-esteem to get on
stage, write a book, or create a podcast. When it comes to
influencing others, this can be a very helpful thing.
Ego and self-esteem can be a double-edged sword for
That double-edged sword is what this episode of RED Podcast is
What You'll Learn:
- Are you a narcissist?
- Is somebody you're working with a narcissist?
- How many "gurus" (even the atheist ones) are like Born Again
- Why a "big ego" is good for speakers, podcasters, and
- A common reason narcissists don't know they
- How narcissists "drop names" on social media
- The narcissist guru who screwed up his six-figure
- How narcissism bites you in the ass at business events
- The 6 Signs of Narcissism -- do you have one (or more) of
- How to spot a narcissist on Facebook
- A relationship secret known by successful musicians (and other
entertainers) that will help you have a long business career
- People Magazine and narcissism
- The 3 different types of narcissism -- one is actually very
good to have
- How we get better at business (and as people)
- A "dangerous" type of narcissism that will make you go
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Narcissist Friends (And Non-Narcissist
Friends) Make More Money...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.