A blog isn't a business. A podcast isn't a business. Both can be
parts of successful businesses though.
If you've got a blog or podcast you want to make more money
with, this is the episode for you. I've got four important
questions you should be asking yourself and will show you how to
make the money you need with the traffic, listeners, and readers
you've already got.
What You'll Learn:
- Why most blogs don't make money
- Are you putting out too much free content on your blog or
- A reason not to be the "good guy" in blogging or
- Why your mother is a bad role model for your business
- The "Friend Zone" of business -- how it's affecting you and the
money you make
- Robin Hood Syndrome -- is it keeping you from a profitable
- Do you really know your audience? Most people
- The "Cool Selfie" Problem -- not very cool...
- Three ways to really get to know your
- When most "men" start to make real money
- How to make the numbers work
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Make More Money...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.