Oct 11, 2015
If you're like a lot of entrepreneurs, you've got something for
sale on Amazon or another site where people can leave
reviews. eBay? Yelp? iTunes?
Reviews are a double-edged sword -- they can make you or break
you. Unfortunately though, most entrepreneurs really
screw this up.
If you want to know how to handle "bad" reviews the right way,
What You'll Learn:
- The value of not having instant success (it's not what
- Why "lottery winners" (even in business) have problems
- The reason so many book authors are shocked when they
receive negative reviews
- Bad reviews -- why most people don't leave them
- What people who hate books on Amazon do instead of
leaving bad reviews
- Bullies on Yelp!
- Why authors screw up when responding to Amazon reviews
- How to look like an idiot on Amazon
- Two big mistakes from a popular author -- one hurt his
credibility, the other rewarded negative behavior and set a
- Why "negative" reviews help book sales on Amazon
- How authors make bad reviews worse...
- The #1 reason people pay attention to a negative review on
Links To Things I Talk About:
Don't Let Your Friends Screw Up Their Reputations...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.