Jul 12, 2015
I talked to
dozens of professional speakers about how to better connect
with an audience and effectively spread messages via public
speaking. If you want to get better at public speaking, listen
What You'll Learn:
- The first thing you must to in order to connect with your
- Feeling judgement from an audience? Tips to help with
- How to manage expectations (both yours and those of your
- One reason so many speakers are out of touch with their
Limbaugh's secret to building a massive (and dedicated)
- Where to go when you want to know what your audience is
- Being evaluated by your audience? A simple
trick to get higher ratings...
- How to talk to a crowd -- this also works with people you meet
at business events (and even blind dates)
- Should you be "polarizing" and, if so, how far should you push
- How to make money off haters
- Humor in presentations -- why it works (or doesn't)
Thanks To The People Who Contributed To This
Help Fight The War On Boring Speakers...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe
even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.