Jun 14, 2015
I know a dude
who charges (and gets) $2000 for something being sold elsewhere for
about $50. And the people who buy from him (and pay all that extra
money) know this.
How can he charge such a premium price? And why are people so
willing to pay it?
Perhaps a better question... How can you raise
your prices and make more money doing basically the same thing
you're doing now?
On this episode, I talk about why people get paid big money.
And I show you exactly how to do it...
What You'll Learn:
- The first thing you need to do if you want to make more
- Miley Cyrus EXPOSED (and the business
lesson you can learn from her)
- Does "talent" matter when it comes to making money?
- Where people trying to make more money get screwed
- Have a podcast? This will get you...
- Why most bloggers don't get any attention
- The game-changing business lesson from an Adam Sandler
- Fly a lot? Have you seen this business? If so, you should study
it if you want to make more money ...
- Why this guy can charge a customer $30,000 when most other
people in his business have problems getting
- One of the world's top DJs (who isn't really a DJ, in my
opinion) -- why she gets paid more for a single gig than most DJs
make all year
- Should a rock star read classical literature? This guy doesn't
- The secret all influencers know
- What people really want from you (and your business)
- You owe it to your customers to do this
- This sums up the whole episode
- Why FOX News hires idiots and pays them tons of money
(Conservative? Relax... CNN does it too.)
- A marketing secret that put Pat Flynn on the map and helps make
him around $100,000 each month (You can do the
same thing, by the way)
- Your best opportunity to make a name for yourself using social
- More on why Pat Flynn is making so much money...
- How to one-up Pat Flynn's income report (and get a ton of
traffic to your website)
- Why so many tweens look like Taylor Swift
- Small things to make you look interesting on social
- What a "purple cow" really looks like
- How to show people you're working hard
- A dead guy who helps sell hotel rooms
- Mike Tyson (and MC Hammer) had a real problem with this... (but
you can take advantage of it to build your business)
- The marketing secret behind Apple's iPod
- How to look cool to your friends -- the only real downside is
you'll increase your chances of getting mugged
- One reason why people want Google Fiber (and another marketing
strategy you can use to increase interest
in your product)
- Why I don't want everybody to listen to this podcast
- How big money is made (if you listen to only one part of
this episode, listen to this part)
- What are you really selling?
- Have a business question you need answered?
Links To Things I Talk
Help Your Friends Make More Money...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a friend (maybe
even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.