Apr 20, 2015
NMX, also known
as New Media Expo, is a yearly conference for bloggers, podcasters
and Web TV content creators. We just got back from NMX 2015 in Las
Vegas and this is our review...
What You’ll Learn:
- The best thing about NMX (or any conference)
- Why most people attend NMX
- What to expect in most NMX sessions
- Is NMX too big?
- A reason NMX lost its community feel this year
- Pat Flynn's keynote speech -- the highlights
- Was Pat Flynn's keynote speech cut short by the emcee?
- "Scandal" at the Podcast Awards
- The highlight of the Podcast Awards
- A marketing lesson from Rob Has A Podcast
Links To Things We Talk About:
Tell Your New Media Friends...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…