Mar 28, 2015
Do we really
need another "interview" podcast? Yes. But only if the interviewer
asks good questions.
And what do "good questions" look like? Good question.
That's what I talk about on this episode...
What You'll Learn:
- Why "stupid" questions are a good thing to ask
- Interview lessons learned from hosting 500+ podcast and radio
- A marketing lesson from Superman (and other comic book
- How pros handle common questions
- Want to make something happen in your life? Do this
- The problem with Sean Hannity (it's
a big problem and why people in the media
don't trust him)
- Why you can't fool your audience
Links To Things I Talk
Get The RED Podcast App -
Help Your Friends Ask Better Questions...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…