Feb 26, 2015
Are you sick of
That's because most meetings suck. Beyond that, most meetings
As an entrepreneur, you probably get this, but what about all the
people you're working with. Are they wasting their time (and your
money) with unnecessary meetings?
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about how to make sure all
your meetings are productive and how to avoid meetings that waste
your time and money...
What You'll Learn:
- Why meetings last forever (and how to fix this)
- Don't start a meeting without
- Want your meeting to be productive? What you need to do ahead
- Who really need to be at your meeting
- Want to get booked on a podcast or radio
show? Never do this!!
- The way to solve most issues in your
- Something Tim Ferriss does that I don't agree
with because it actually takes more time
than handling it my way
- How long should your meetings be? We share a formula you
can use for any meeting
- Do you run? Even if you don't, you'll appreciate this "runner's
rule" that applies to meetings
- Why shorter meetings work better
- Are people getting bored in your meetings? One way to fix
- Most meetings = little girl in her bedroom
- The "to-do list" trick that makes meetings more efficient
- What to never bring to a meeting
- When to set rules for your meetings
- HOARDERS!! -- The online version...
- Want people to come to your meeting? If you work a corporate
job, do this...
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App -
Instead Of Another Meeting, Do This...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…