Feb 24, 2015
Clients suck. I
knew a dude who used to wear a hat that said that.
And I can understand why...
But all clients? No. Some are amazing. The problems come when you
get connected to the wrong clients.
This episode of RED Podcast shows you how to get unconnected...
What You'll Learn:
- The two kinds of pain-in-the-ass customers
- Why "no customers" is better than the wrong customers (even if
you're getting paid)
- Have a difficult customer? There is one good
thing about this situation...
- What happens when you focus on a difficult customer (it's not
- It's not about you... Seriously, it's me, not you.
- The difficult customer radio (and what you need to know about
- A good reason to "fire" difficult customers and why one major
mobile phone carrier did just that
- Customer service lessons from a Los Angeles dog kennel
- Crybaby authors on Amazon.com and what you can learn from
- The only way to win in a customer service
- A customer service story about snow tires
- Why you want to treat your customers like dogs (seriously...you
should real a dog training book)
- How to win an argument on the Internet
- The way to fire difficult clients
Links To Things We Talk About:
Get The RED Podcast App –
This Isn't Difficult...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…