Dec 26, 2014
Even if you
hangout online all day and rarely have face-to-face contact with
anybody, sooner or later, you're going to have to present your
point of view, make a pitch, or actually talk to somebody.
Don't screw it up.
This episode gives a four-part process to think about when
speaking, to help you communicate your message effectively as well
as keep people interested in what you're saying.
What You'll Learn:
- Two ways to outline a speech
- A good reason to use bulletpoints when delivering a speech
(it's not what you think)
- How to lose people within seconds of starting your speech (this
is more common than you'd think...)
- What's your uniform?
- The truth about using Power Point (or Keynote) in
- When you should walk off stage (and how you should do it)
- Why even the best speaker in the world can fail on stage
- The reason good speakers plan a speech like a workout at the
gym -- this almost guarantees your speech will be
Links To Things We Talk About:
Practice Your Speaking Skills By Telling A Friend About RED
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…