Nov 29, 2014
If you could go
back in time and give a message to your younger self, what would
If you could start your business all over again, what would you do
In this episode of RED Podcast, we talk what we wish we'd
known as new entrepreneurs...
- Two common reasons for "business disasters" and what you can do
to prevent them
- The very first thing you should do when your business is hit
with something bad
- A bad habit (seen often in advertising) that you don't want to
- How to make sure a "quick decision" won't make your miserable
for months to come...
- What a psychologist can teach you about business (and
what not to do when you're trying to get back on
- Are you a book author? We'll show you how to get around a major
problem authors are facing today...
- A reason why a "business disaster" might be the best thing that
ever happens to you (and how to take advantage of the situation
when one comes your way)
- Why some bands are "Big in Japan" (even if they're not famous
in the United States)
- Freaked out by something bad happening to your business? You
need to know this...
- The best part of a crisis in your business
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Bounce Back...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…