Oct 29, 2014
If you're an entrepreneur, there is a very good
chance you are sleep-deprived.
Whether you're "too busy" to sleep or your mind is so active that
you have a hard time getting to sleep when you finally go get to
bed, you need to take care of this. Not having enough
sleep will kill the quality of your work and cost you
In this episode , we give you several ways to take
control of your sleep situation...
What You'll Learn:
- Why entrepreneurs need more sleep
- The three reasons why people don't sleep (and how to deal with
each of them)
- Want to go to sleep more quickly? Follow this rule...
- You don't want to be this guy (and how to
make sure you aren't)
- A cure for FOMO
- How to get to sleep instantly
- Crazy schedule? A way to slow down before bed that will help
you get to sleep more easily...
- A list of things you never want in your
bedroom (unless you like poor quality sleep)
- Drink coffee? What you need to know...
- Take naps? Here's how long your naps should be... (You have two
- How long "top performers" sleep
Links To Things We Talk About:
You Can Help RED Sleep More Soundly Tonight By Doing
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…