Oct 27, 2014
Rich people do stuff that poor people don't. Beyond that, rich
people have an outlook on life that poor people don't.
If you want to make more money and have greater "wealth" in your
life, you need to do certain things. In this episode of RED
Podcast, those certain things are exactly what we talk about.
NOTE FROM DAVID: This is the third episode in our new studio
and we're still getting used to working with the
new equipment. My side of this one is a bit "hot" and
clips much more than it should (which is never).
What You'll Learn:
- How to be an early riser
- Why rich people wake up early (it's not what you think)
- The truth about meetings (and the only time when you should
- How to "respect" money (and why you want to do this)
- This will make it easier to get "hard work" done
- A good reason (used by Hollywood celebrities) to take on a new
- Why you don't want to get rich (or famous) too quickly
- Is bigger better? Not in this case!
- Don't have what you want in life? We'll tell you why.
- Stingy rich people vs. generous rich people
- This freaks some rich people out (and made one guy I met
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Friends Start A RED Podcast Habit...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…