Sep 26, 2014
Few people start their own businesses thinking, "I'm going to hate
Unfortunately, that changes once we actually get going on
something. Life on the inside isn't always when we thought it would
Still, with any business, there are challenging times -- that comes
with the territory. So how to you know when what you're going
through is something you should stick out or whether it's time to
quit and find something else to do?
On this episode of RED Podcast, we talk about when to
give up and move on...
What You'll Learn:
- What should you do if your business isn't what you thought it
- How do you know if you're in the wrong business?
- This happens to a ton of attorneys (don't let it happen to
- Will your business last? Here's how to look into the
- Why running a business is like dating
- This is great when you're in your 20s, but what about
afterward? Maybe not...
- Too bad to stay, too good to leave...
- What it takes to walk away from anything
- Why you won't fail
- This is always scary (so if you're
scared of it, you're totally normal)
- How to know you're going in the right direction
- This will help you with career transitions (and relationship
Links To Things We Talk About:
Thinking About Quitting? Please Do This First...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…