Sep 24, 2014
It's easy to get lost on social media. It's easy to get overwhelmed
by social media.
How do you stand out and how do you find time to do it all? That's
what we talk about on this episode of RED Podcast...
What You'll Learn:
- When social media is a waste of time...
- The first step to social media success
- Something to avoid on social media
- Why we love Twitter (and hate just about everything else)
- The best way to get your personality out there
- How to piss people off on social media (this is what most
- A big ass problem with Facebook (and most social media)
- The worst thing you can do on social media (Laurel does
- Which social media site should you focus on? Here's how to
- How to build a good reputation on social media
- What to never say on social media
- Why nobody cares (most of the time) and how to get them to
- The most selfish thing you can do on social media (or a
- A good reason to have a social media (or blog) publishing
- If you're going to sign up for any social
media site, make sure you follow this one rule...
- Laurel's "secret" Pinterest boards and why you may want to do
something similar (even if
you hate Pinterest)
- Why "retweets" are stupid
Links To Things We Talk About:
Want To Be More Social? Try This...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can give us a good review on iTunes…