Sep 22, 2014
Some people make more money than others, even they're doing very
similar work. Why?
And why do some people seem to get so much attention while others
couldn't get attention if they were on fire?
If you're looking to stand out in your niche, this is the podcast
episode for you.
What You'll Learn:
- Why you're not competing against everybody (and who
you are competing with)
- The first thing you need to do to be "famous"
- What advertisers want (and are willing to pay for)
- Do a podcast? Do this to personalize your
"episode notes" in a way that nobody can copy.
- How to know what's "hot" (before you release anything)
- The way to make more people pay attention to you
- Why some people make more money than others (and how you can do
- What your audience really wants (and how to give it to
- Don't be afraid of this (most people
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help RED Become "Famous" on iTunes...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. For example, leave a review on iTunes…