Jul 28, 2014
With the Internet killing off both filters and barriers
to entry, there is more competition in business than ever. Because
of this, it's easy to get lost...
How can you and your business stand out from the crowd? How can you
make sure you're not overlooked?
And do you need money to make this happen?
That's the kind of stuff we talk about on this episode of the RED
What You'll Learn:
- A marketing lesson form a squirrel
- One simple technique to accumulate wealth
- How to compete with high-budget companies
- Why one landlord never makes tenants sign a lease
- The big mistake most bloggers, podcasters, and authors make
(and it's killing them)
- Secrets of a vulgar party game
- Selling a digital product online? You're probably missing
- Why Laurel has been checking out online dating sites...
- How to market a car can kill a careless mechanic
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Us Stand Out By Doing This...
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can leave a review on Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on