Jul 24, 2014
Laurel and I are about six weeks away from getting married. Because
of this, we've been getting some "pre-marital counseling" and much
of it applies
to great business partnerships.
So that's what we're talking about on this episode... This
is part one of a two-part series on
"marriage" advice that will also work for your business
What You'll Learn:
- Does your business partner want the same thing you want? Here's
how to tell...
- One thing you must never do in a business
- Laurel had the cops called on her? What the hell?
- Why you should always get a "prenup" in business
- The "prenup" behind RED Podcast -- you can use this
for any business
- The big advantage of focusing on "small" things
- Why your friends and family don't matter in business (and
should never be consulted)
- A business lesson from a really smart dog
- One reason not to hire people that you like
- Is it really worth it?
- If you want to involve other people in your business, here's
what you're going to give up...
Links To Things We Talk About:
Make Any Marriage (or Business Partnership) Better By Doing
If you like what we're doing here, we'd appreciate your help
spreading the word. Perhaps you
can leave a review on
Stitcher or give us a good rating and review on