May 4, 2015
Chinese Proverb that says, “The best time to plant a tree was 20
years ago. The second best time is now.”
But does this apply to starting a business? Is there a point in
time where you're "too late" to get in the
game? That's what we talk about on this episode of RED
What You’ll Learn:
- Is 15-years-old too late to start?
- The advantage of starting a company early in life
- Why being stupid is good for business
- The ups and downs of family dynamics in business
- Nobody thinks anything of a 20-year-old
- Does age help (or hurt) credibility?
- The reason we don't rebrand RED Podcast (even though it might
be a smart idea)
- Would you hire a 21-year-old life coach?
- What "coaches" actually do
- A business lesson from a ping pong player (and a
dirty joke which we can't tell here)
- How to play your own game
Links To Things We Talk About:
Help Your Old Friends Get Started...
If you like RED Podcast, we'd appreciate you telling a friend
(maybe even two). We'd also love it if you can review us on iTunes…