Muhammad Ali is widely regarded as one of the most significant
sports figures of the 20th century. He was as controversial
and polarizing as he was inspiring.
On this special episode of RED Podcast, I talk about what you
can learn from him...
What You'll Learn:
- A good reason to change your name (even you're not
- The "uniform" we all wear and why it's important to the work we
- Why successful influencers seem bigger than they really
are (and how you can do the same thing)
- How to escape your past
- If you know a Southern guy, ask him this question...
- How my friend's mother got into the business of writing
- Why people don't change (and how you can)
- That kid from school you made fun of and why he was the
smartest guy in the room...
- How old is too old to start a new venture?
- Did I actually just agree with Gary Vaynerchuk? Yes...
- Got a big mouth like Muhammad Ali? Better have
this as well...
- Why people care about Gary Vaynerchuk's marriage
- The reason most boxers are poor (before, during, and after
their boxing careers)
- Is entrepreneurship worth the price we pay to do it?
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by FreshBooks. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a
free month (no credit card required).
Help Your Friends Float Like A Butterfly And Sting Like A
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.