Dec 6, 2017
Can a better connection with people really increase our business
and improve the quality of our lives at the same time? Will better
human connection make us better leaders and entrepreneurs?
Tim David thinks so. On this episode of RED
Podcast, I talk to him about his new book, True Influence - The Magic Of Human
Connection, and get his thoughts on how you can better
communicate with (and influence) the people around you.
In This Episode:
- What "influence" is...
- When influence happens (and how to get there)
- How to get more readers for your blog (and get more listeners
for your podcast)
- The best way to connect with people (and do it quickly)
- 4 corners of influence
- 3 words to increase email response
- The one time when good sales technique doesn't matter
- How to almost guarantee you'll get a sale (almost...)
- Ethical traits (you can develop any of these with practice) to
help you boost influence
- When "inauthenticity" makes sense
- The "verbal slap" (and when to use it)
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on Apple
Podcasts would be great too.