Jul 25, 2017
A big part of your success as an expert is proper mindset.
Without this needed foundation, it's difficult to build a business
that makes money and helps others.
Aaron Walker has a "success" book called View From The Top. It's part
autobiographical and part advice on how to live a better life.
In this episode, I talk about it...
In This Episode:
- Three types of entrepreneurs -- which one are you?
- The good thing about marrying somebody who has been divorced
(and working with people who have failed in business)
- Why we believe our own hype
- It's pronounced A-Ron...
- A good reason to read similar (or even "knock off") books
- Jumping into things you have no business jumping into (and how
this can be a good idea)
- The deception of success
- A $3870 computer (possibly stolen) for only $450...
- The Mastermind - how to run one
- 2 big reasons mastermind groups fail
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on Apple
Podcasts would be great too.