Jul 1, 2017
I got a new dog. Things didn't start off very
The remedy for this situation was to hire a dog trainer. I did.
And there are some great "customer service" and marketing parallels
that I'm sharing with you on this episode.
Want customers who are more responsive to you and you offers?
In This Episode:
- How many people do you need on your mailing list?
- What to do when you only have 1000 people on your mailing
- A business lesson from Methodists and Catholics...
- The reason RED Podcast follows the format it does
-- you'll want to keep this in mind with your podcast
- How to make money with bad marketing
- Why I thought Entrepreneur On Fire was fake
- What Toastmasters and Freemasons have in common...
- The reason people get better results when you dumb things down
(it's not because they're idiots)
- Bad kids -- why they exist (and what to do about them)
- Building loyal podcast listeners... (This also works for
- The #1 way to sabotage your success when selling something --
are you doing this?
- Why you should be consistent with your podcast (or email
newsletter) release schedule -- and why you shouldn't
- A "vegan chef" who opened his own restaurant (and almost lost
it because he didn't understand why I'm talking about on this
- How to scare the $#!+ out of your customers!
- Why vegetarians appreciate McDonald's (even if they don't eat
- A way to keep people coming back to your podcast...
- Dating advice from a married men
- A lesson on how to dress from Creepy McCreeper
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Reach More People...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on Apple
Podcasts would be great too.