Mar 17, 2017
Donald Trump came through Nashville for a post-election
rally. I was there. On this episode of RED
Podcast I talk about my experience attending as well as
marketing and influence lessons you can apply to your business.
In This Episode:
- Donald Trump and Lil Wayne
- The phone call I received from Donald
- A "liberal plan" to embarrass Donald Trump (and why it
- Donald Trump's "dirty trick" for making sure people are in the
audience to watch him speak
- How I blended in to not attract attention (and get people
talking to me)
- Black people at a Trump rally? Yes.
- How Donald Trump built such a loyal following (and how you can
do the same)
- The liberal lady who didn't know when to shut up...
- A conservative guy who almost got his ass kicked (by me)
- How I tried to sneak in (and why it didn't work)
- Two guys in line to see Donald Trump start throwing
- The last place you want to be when you're in a large crowd of
angry people (this killed two people at the same venue in
- How to sell a ton of "Made in China" Trump hats
- Two versions of America (and the marketing lesson they
- Why it's good to have an enemy
- Creating your own mob
- How Donald Trump took a gamble on pissing off 64% of his crowd
- Donald Trump vs. Pizzeria
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
Convert Kit, the best
way to build a profitable mailing list. Tell them RED
Podcast sent you and get a free month.
Get The RED Podcast App – It’s
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Gain More Influence...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like
RED, a review on iTunes would be great too.