Sep 10, 2016
You think your business is tough? On this episode, I sit down
with "Jill" to talk about her business as a high-end escort and the
lessons you can learn from it.
This episode, while entirely focused on how Jill runs her
business (not the services she offers), is not suitable for all
In This Episode:
- Why people are really hiring you
- Taking things personally in business...
- Client management
- The psychology of online "reviews" (and why Amazon isn't so bad
9262 tips for having more sex
Why you're always thinking about sex
Are you having enough sex? A professional
51 things to do while you're having sex
The girl who liked seamen so much she enlisted in the
A recently discovered sex position
- You're thinking about sex, aren't you?
- Still reading? If you're that curious, just listen to the
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
FreshBooks. Tell them
RED Podcast sent you and get a free month (no credit
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Manage Clients Better...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.