Was the "nice guy" working the IRS phone
scam that I interviewed in
the last episode of RED Podcast a fluke?
These guys aren't Sunday School teachers, for sure, but they're
not bad people either. And this episode has
additional recordings from the conversations that I had with
these "fake IRS agents" as well as more lessons you can learn
from this business, which generates as much as $30,000 per day.
In This Episode:
- Why you can't get investors for your business (and how to fix
- The #1 reason the people you hire flake on you (or
otherwise don't work out)
- A hiring lesson from the guy who invented "personal
- What you can learn about growing your business from an indie
- The truth about "million-dollar ideas"
- How to make money by selling only two things per week
- Why do many people selling ebooks on Amazon are broke
- Making 200% more money with 2% of the work...
- The $3/hour dilemma
- Letter from a Philippine worker
- How to create real change in the world (not just the
fill Facebook with a bunch of BS "slacktivism" posts)
- A renegade call center employee who became rich
- The solution to IRS Scam Calls (it's not what you think)
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
FreshBooks. Tell them
RED Podcast sent you and get a free month (no credit
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Change The World Through
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.