I was 41 when I got married. Before doing this, I'd always
planned on getting a prenuptial agreement. My wife, also an
established entrepreneur, felt the same way.
Both of us, although never previously married, had experienced
the problems that can happen when you go into a business
partnership without solid agreements and things go wrong...
So why did we "roll the dice" with our personal lives and get
married without having a prenuptial agreement in place?
On this episode of RED Podcast, I talk about business
partnerships and what you need to know before starting a new
business, with or without a partner...
In This Episode:
- How to avoid business disputes
- The way to avoid arguments with business partners
- Before you buy any advertising for your business, you
must know this...
- A lady started throwing things...
- Why market research is bullshit (but you'll still be ok)
- Your "Plan B" - Is it hurting or helping you?
- What the guitarist for Prince
taught me about business partnerships
- The bank account for people who want to achieve massive wealth
(but have no discipline with money)
- Why scarcity in your business is good -- how you can use it to
make more money and get more focused with your marketing
- What people are really paying you for
- The reason you're not getting anything done (and how to fix
- 3 "rules" for business success -- these are simple,
but few people follow them
Links To Things I Talk About:
This episode of RED Podcast is brought to you by
FreshBooks. Tell them
RED Podcast sent you and get a free month (no credit
Help Your Entrepreneur Friends Have Better Business
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.