How does one guy get paid more money for doing basically
the same work as another guy who has similar skill?
That's what this episode is about. More importantly, I give you
a couple of quick and simple things you can do right now
to increase the money you get for the work you're doing.
What You'll Learn:
- You know who else recycles? This famous rock singer..
- Most people think this will make you more money. It won't. At
least not directly.
- The one word in your sales pitch that will get you more
- How to spot a salesman who doesn't know what he's doing (even
though he'll probably make the sale...eventually)
- What can you learn from 21-year-old life coach?
- Two things entrepreneurs learn with time that will help you
charge more money for what you do
- Why drug dealers who "go straight" often return to dealing
drugs -- this applies to you (and your
- The reason changes (in business or life) take so long
- People don't question paying more money for a service when this
is in place
- A pricing lesson from a Hollywood pimp -- this will help you
make more money instantly
- The lie good musicians (and also movie stars) tell
- Has you favorite celebrity had plastic surgery? Why you'll
never find out for sure (even though it's usually pretty
- Do these two things right now to get more money from your
- Having trouble asking for big money from potential clients?
This simple trick will fix that instantly.
Links To Things I Talk About:
Help Your Friends Make More Money...
If you like RED Podcast, I'd appreciate you telling a
friend (maybe even two). And if you really like RED,
a review on iTunes would be great too.